Founded in 2017, Wall to Ceiling is a family run business with 10 years of experience in construction and property development. Our vision is to provide the best quality products with service at affordable prices. We have a great range of shower panels, ceilling panels, .
Please read our Terms and Conditions set out below carefully. It is applicable to every transaction carried out on this website. Every all order is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. We are no obligation to inform you of these changes. Amended Terms and Conditions will be applicable to all subsequent transactions on this website. This includes all orders placed.
2. You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as possible after the order was placed. Another email will confirm your order details. Neither of these emails represents an acceptance of your order. We will indicate acceptance of your order when we dispatch the item(s).
3. Damaged goods must be reported immediately. It is impossible for us to claim for any damages so we are unable to process any refunds. YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THE GOODS AND THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO US. REPLACEMENT OR REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER RETURN AND INSPECTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. PLEASE SIGN AND CLEARLY WRITE THE “GOODS RECEIVED DAMAGED” AND A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE DAMAGE. This will make it possible for us to claim damages from the courier company. All shortages and damaged item(s) MUST be reported to Wet Shower Panel Warehouse within 24 Hours. We will carry out an inspection of all returned items for any signs of use, scratches etc. Any damaged items must be returned to us at the customer’s expense. The parcel must have a tracking number and be insured by the courier. On return in their original condition, we will issue a refund for the item(s) as well as the delivery cost of the returned item.
4. Timescales and applicable delivery charges are indicated in the delivery section of the order form. The delivery times may vary from time to time depending on availability or any other unforeseen incident. There will be no liability attached to us for the late delivery of your goods.
5. All orders are subject to the availability of the goods. Should there be no availability, we will notify you and refund where payment(s) where received.
6. Prices correct at time of publishing. Products are accurately described and priced on the website. Should there be an inaccurate description or incorrect price on any of our products, we will afford you the opportunity to consider a revised quote based on the corrected information. You may then decide to either accept the new quotation or to cancel your order. Should we be unable to contact you we will treat your order as cancelled until you advise us of the contrary.
7. The Payment section on the site states the payment options that are available to you. All efforts are made to ensure that your information remains secure. We will not accept any liability for any losses suffered from this information being made public unless it occurred due to our own negligence. Your card details are not kept on the system.
8. Our 14 day guarantee gives you 14 days to inspect your goods and decide if you would like to keep it. Should you decide to return the goods, you must notify us in writing (letter/fax/email). All returned goods must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was when it was dispatched. Upon receipt of the goods, we will issue a refund. You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us.
9. All sizes and measurements are approximate.
10. We will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from incorrect or faulty items supplied and will have no liability to pay compensation other than any refund that is due to you.
11. The purchase agreement (the contract) is governed by UK laws and regulations and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Wales courts.
12. The official language for this contract is English
13. Please be aware that our postage prices (including free delivery) are currently to Mainland England & Mainland Wales. The price for postage does not include remote areas or The Highlands & Islands. If you live outside this area or within the Highlands & Islands then please send us your postcode & we can check postage costs for that particular area.
14. Deliveries must be received by an adult of eighteen years or over.
15. Delivery time 3 to 8 days.
16. All ceramics,and baths will be delivered inside the area of Harlow . Free delivery on all shower panels and wetwall panels to the uk mainland Additional cost applies outside this area. Please call for quote before placing your order.
All online payments and other transactions are processed using PayPal. This means that your card details are securely encrypted. Your card details are only used to secure payment(s) from your bank.
Your details are protected by the Data Protection Act.
Your personal information is only used to provide you with the service that you require from us.
Your credit/debit card payments are processed expressly for the payment of the service and goods that you purchased. Your details are not passed on or sold to any other third party or organisations.